You should know that if you UPDATE your garage door, you’ll UP your home value?
Yes, it is true and why…
This year– above ALL other improvements — a new garage door ranks as the absolute best thing you can do for your home with a nearly 100% return.
- GREAT LOOKS because nowadays, there are an endless number of garage door styles (traditional to carriage house to contemporary and everything in between) and ways to customize a door.
- There are color choices galore (factory finish colors and custom pigments) as well as materials from which to choose (glass, steel, composite, aluminum… or a combination). The end result is curb appeal, curb appeal, and MORE curb appeal!
- Garage doors and openers have evolved over the years but today they have gotten EVEN BETTER with advanced technology for home security, door safety and personal convenience. Think ‘safety’. Think ‘easy living’.
- A new garage door — especially one that’s insulated — equals increased energy efficiency and reduced utility bills. Climb on the bandwagon and ‘Go Green’.
- Quiet operation — some say ‘whisper quiet’ — is noticeable with a newly installed door. When the garage door clatter stops each time someone arrives home, you’ll breath a sigh of relief. Ahhhh.
- With a new garage door, yearly costs for maintaining your door will drop — both inside and out. Advanced and superior materials are a breeze to maintain so you can forget the whole ‘sanding-painting-staining’ routine. And of course, when the door’s inner workings are brand-new too, your system mechanisms will hum along without a hitch. Pro Tip: Be sure to schedule a yearly garage door tune up to keep it that way.
- A garage door replacement is a smaller home renovation project that will deliver BIG results. No muss, no fuss with very little inconvenience to a homeowner.
- When you spruce things up (and quiet things down!) with a new garage door and opener, you’ll improve your home’s resale value.
- In upcoming weeks, we’ll tackle more garage door topics. So stay tuned!
- Don’t get overwhelmed by the options. Just ask the pros!
Does your old door need replacement? Wondering if a clean up, tune up or other minor repairs will be enough? Well, if you’re curious about these things, just call a reputable company like C and M Garage Doors in Henderson, Nevada. We know ALL about garage doors so you don’t have to. We’re professional, experienced, and friendly too!