Commercial & Industrial Rolling Steel Door Repair, Replacement and Service from C and M Garage Doors:
Commercial Roll-up doors are commonly used to secure everything from warehouses and airplane hangars to concession stands, storage units and storefronts. There are several manufacturers and models to fit any budget. Roll-up doors often have very little maintenance when operated and maintained properly. These doors roll up into a coil to help save space and will not interfere with other interior building structures.
C and M Garage Doors can often repair coiling doors to help avoid costly replacement. Our Service Center stocks several parts and various slats for quick repairs to restore operation and security to your business quickly. We can even find or fabricate hard to get parts for obsolete doors.
Some additional features and options include:
- 26, 24, 22, and 18 gage galvanized steel
- Various slat options and designs
- Perforated Slat or Vision Lites for visibility or ventilation
- Push/Pull, Motor, or Hand Chain operation available based on size, weight and use of the door
- Heavy Duty Bottom Rails with full weather-seal
- Various color and finishes available
- Various weather-stripping and rodent proofing materials
- Integral Personnel door or wicket door for easy access
- Slide Locks
- Interlock systems
- High cycle use for high cycle openings